65 Litre Coir Compost Organic Blocks
Coir compost is an organic soil-less growing media for horticulture and floriculture. It is an eco-friendly organic soil substitute and soil conditioner. A superior alternative to peat moss, coir compost is excellent for flower beds, potted plants, horticultural crops, golf courses, lawns, landscaping, nursery poly bags, etc. It can be incorporated to improve physical properties of soil. It is also 4 times lighter than soil and therefore excellent for terrace gardens.
- High water holding capacity (more than 600%), meaning less frequent watering
- Improves aeration and microbiological activity
- Internationally approved product – widely used by commercial nurseries.
- Coir compost is developed and constantly tested in an ISO 9001-2000 BVQI test house to ensure uniform quality standards
- Completely organic and eco-friendly
- Improves efficiency of nutrients, making more nutrients available to the plants.
- Helps achieve better root development and plant growth
- Coir compost reduces replacement costs
- The much lower weight of coir compost reduces stress on building structures in terrace gardening
Elixir bird feed has a high Black Sunflower Seed content, which are excellent year-round. The oil content is higher in black than striped sunflower seeds and so they are much better for the birds. Furthermore, it also contains sunflower hearts which are a popular no-mess food.
We recommend that this product be stored in a cool dry place and is best consumed within 6 months of the date of manufacture.