Bumper Crop Growmore Fertiliser | NPK: 7-7-7
Bumper Crop Growmore Fertiliser is a multi-purpose plant food with an even balance of nutrients to feed all the plants in your garden. A single application forked well into the soil will last up to 2 months. Alternatively, Growmore can be applied to the soil surface once a month to keep your plants well fed throughout the growing season.
General Plant Feeding
- Scatter 50g per m² onto the soil.
- Lightly fork or hoe in.
- Repeat once a month through the growing season.
Planting up and Care of Patio Containers
- Mix 35g (1oz) with 2 or 3 handfuls of compost or soil.
- Distribute this evenly around the bottom and sides of the hole.
- Fill the middle with compost and plants.
- After 2 months feed by scattering a handful round the plants and lightly fork in.
Preparing Beds, Borders and Vegetable Plots
- Scatter 140g per sq m (4oz per sq yd) onto the soil 7 – 10 days before planting or sowing.
- Fork well in.
- For salad crops use half the quantity
- Use the recommended amount.
- Apply evenly between the plants, without touching the plant itself.
- Avoid using on windy days.
- Water well in after applying.
- Wash hands after use.
Store in a cool, dry place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
The appearance of this fertiliser can change between batches due to the raw ingredients used in production. This product is packed and provided with a Black & white label, the coloured label shown is for illustration purposes only. 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25kg weights are supplied in either a Re-Sealable Tub or Polythene Bag.
Find our Bumper Crop range here.