Elixir Gardens | Bumper Crop – Soluble Growmore | 18:18:18 Complete Fertiliser
- A fantastic general purpose fertiliser produced from high quality raw materials and to rigid quality assurance standards
- Completely and readily soluble, even in cold water!
- Magnesium, which is vital for quality crop production, is incorporated into the fertiliser with Chelated micronutrients to ensure stable solutions and availability to the plant.
- For general horticultural use to maintain plant nutrition levels and promote healthy growth. Suitable for most crops in most situations and can be used throughout the season. Especially useful for perennial and woody subjects
- Apply at only 0.5 – 1 gram per litre! A very potent and cost effective feed that will last you a whole season from a small amount!
A well balanced fertiliser giving reliable results for most crops and situations.
For general horticultural use to maintain plant nutrition levels and promote healthy growth. Suitable for most crops in most situations and can be used throughout the season. Especially useful for perennial and woody subjects.
Rate of Use – The standard rate is 1g of product per litre of water but this can be varied according to plant needs ranging from 0.5g to 2g per litre. Use lower rate for more sensitive plants (seedlings, potted plants under glass, conservatory, greenhouse) and the higher rate for rapidly growing outdoor plants. DO NOT exceed 2g per litre.
Application – Applied via a normal watering can. Simply add the appropriate amount of feed to the can add water and apply liberally to the plant root area.
Frequency of use – While plants are actively growing, our feed can be applied at every watering.
The following points should be observed:
- The sprayer should be fitted with a nozzle(s) that produce a fine mist.
- Only sufficient spray solution should be applied to coat the leaves and stems with a film of moisture with little or no “run off”.
- Spraying should be carried out on a calm day BUT NOT DURING STRONG SUNSHINE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES. The best time is late afternoon or evening.
- If rain is imminent, spraying should be postponed. If rain falls within 4 hours of spraying, the crop should be re-sprayed 3 or 4 days later.
For application via hose-end diluters, please refer to the device manufacturer’s directions for use.
18:18:18+3 NPK + magnesium + trace elements
Nutrient Content (%)
Total nitrogen (N) 18.0
Nitrate nitrogen (N) 5.3
Ammoniacal nitrogen (N) 4.3
Ureic nitrogen (N) 8.3
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 18.0 (P:7.8)
Potassium oxide (K2O) 18.0 (K:14.9)
Magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.0 (Mg: 1.9)
Boron (as polyborate) 0.025
Copper (as EDTA) 0.010
Iron (as EDTA) 0.175
Manganese (as EDTA) 0.060
Molybdenum (as molybdate) 0.005
Zinc (as EDTA) 0.002
Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre