Elixir Gardens | Bumper Crop – Soluble Growmore | 18:18:18 Complete Fertiliser
- A fantastic general purpose fertiliser produced from high quality raw materials and to rigid quality assurance standards
- Completely and readily soluble, even in cold water!
- Magnesium, which is vital for quality crop production, is incorporated into the fertiliser with Chelated micronutrients to ensure stable solutions and availability to the plant.
- For general horticultural use to maintain plant nutrition levels and promote healthy growth. Suitable for most crops in most situations and can be used throughout the season. Especially useful for perennial and woody subjects
- Apply at only 0.5 – 1 gram per litre! A very potent and cost effective feed that will last you a whole season from a small amount!
A well balanced fertilizer giving reliable results for most crops and situations.
For general horticultural use to maintain plant nutrition levels and promote healthy growth. Suitable for most crops in most situations and can be used throughout the season. Especially useful for perennial and woody subjects.
Prepare a 0.05 – 0.1% (0.5 – 1.0 gram per litre) solution and apply so as to coat the leaves
and stems with a thin film of moisture with little or no run-off. Do not exceed a 1 gram per litre concentration.
The following points should be observed:
- The sprayer should be fitted with a nozzle(s) that produce a fine mist.
- Only sufficient spray solution should be applied to coat the leaves and stems with a film of moisture with little or no “run off”.
- Spraying should be carried out on a calm day BUT NOT DURING STRONG SUNSHINE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES. The best time is late afternoon or evening.
- If rain is imminent, spraying should be postponed. If rain falls within 4 hours of spraying, the crop should be re-sprayed 3 or 4 days later.
For application via hose-end diluters, please refer to the device manufacturer’s directions for use.
18:18:18+3 NPK + magnesium + trace elements
Nutrient Content (%)
Total nitrogen (N) 18.0
Nitrate nitrogen (N) 5.3
Ammoniacal nitrogen (N) 4.3
Ureic nitrogen (N) 8.3
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 18.0 (P:7.8)
Potassium oxide (K2O) 18.0 (K:14.9)
Magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.0 (Mg: 1.9)
Boron (as polyborate) 0.025
Copper (as EDTA) 0.010
Iron (as EDTA) 0.175
Manganese (as EDTA) 0.060
Molybdenum (as molybdate) 0.005
Zinc (as EDTA) 0.002
Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre