Elixir Gardens | Bumper Crop High Nitrogen Fertiliser – 4 : 1 : 2
- A superior high nitrogen fertiliser produced from high quality raw materials and to rigid quality assurance standards.
- Great for early season growing, leafy plants, Bedding Plants, Lawns, Sweet peas, Greenhouse Plants, Roses, Begonias, Shrubs & Trees, Fuchsias & Leek & Onions.
- Magnesium, which is vital for quality crop production, is incorporated into the fertiliser with Chelated micronutrients to ensure stable solutions and availability to the plant.
- Completely and readily soluble, even in cold water!
- Apply at only 0.5 – 1 gram per litre! A very potent and cost effective feed that will last you a whole season from a small amount!
For vigorous and accelerated leaf and vegetative growth. Especially useful early season to give plants and lawns a boost and for:
Bedding Plants, Lawns, Sweet peas, Greenhouse Plants, Roses, Begonias, Shrubs & Trees, Fuchsias & Leek & Onions
Most flowering plants and root vegetables should be changed to higher potash and phosphate feeds as growth progresses.
Use as an all year round feed for green and leafy subjects.
Prepare a 0.05 – 0.1% (0.5 – 1.0 gram per litre) solution and apply so as to coat the leaves and stems with a thin film of moisture with little or no run-off. Do not exceed a 1 gram per litre concentration.
The following points should be observed:
- The sprayer should be fitted with a nozzle(s) that produce a fine mist.
- Only sufficient spray solution should be applied to coat the leaves and stems with a film of moisture with little or no “run off”.
- Spraying should be carried out on a calm day BUT NOT DURING STRONG SUNSHINE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES. The best time is late afternoon or evening.
- If rain is imminent, spraying should be postponed. If rain falls within 4 hours of spraying, the crop should be re-sprayed 3 or 4 days later.
For application via hose-end diluters, please refer to the device manufacturer’s directions for use.
4:1:2 NPK + Magnesium + Trace Elements
Nutrient Content (%)
Total nitrogen (N) 28.0
Nitrate nitrogen (N) 2.7
Ammoniacal nitrogen (N) –
Ureic nitrogen (N) 25.1
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 6.9 (P:3.1)
Potassium oxide (K2O) 13.9 (K:11.5)
Magnesium oxide (MgO) 2.9 (Mg: 1.7)
Boron (as polyborate) 0.025
Copper (as EDTA) 0.010
Iron (as EDTA) 0.175
Manganese (as EDTA) 0.060
Molybdenum (as molybdate) 0.005
Zinc (as EDTA) 0.002
Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre 0.6117 mS