A great high phosphorus feed to encourage vigorous root growth and good plant establishment. Use early in the season when plants are young.
To encourage vigorous root growth and good plant establishment. Suitable for most crops in most situations and typically used early in the season when plants are young.
- Good for helping new lawns take root and a great yield booster for potatoes.
- Stimulated root development
- Increased stalk and stem strength
- Improved flower formation and seed production
- More uniform and earlier crop maturity
- Increased nitrogen N-fixing capacity of legumes
- Improvements in crop quality
- Increased resistance to plant diseases
- Supports development throughout entire life cycle
Prepare a 0.05 – 0.1% (0.5 – 1.0 gram per litre) solution and apply so as to coat the leaves and stems with a thin film of moisture with little or no run-off. Do not exceed a 1 gram per litre concentration.
The following points should be observed:
- The sprayer should be fitted with a nozzle(s) that produce a fine mist.
- Only sufficient spray solution should be applied to coat the leaves and stems with a film of moisture with little or no “run off”.
- Spraying should be carried out on a calm day BUT NOT DURING STRONG SUNSHINE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES. The best time is late afternoon or evening.
- If rain is imminent, spraying should be postponed. If rain falls within 4 hours of spraying, the crop should be re-sprayed 3 or 4 days later.
For application via hose-end diluters, please refer to the device manufacturer’s directions for use.
1 : 5 : 1 NPK
Nutrient Content (%)
Total nitrogen (N) 9.7
Nitrate nitrogen (N) 0
Ammoniacal nitrogen (N) 7.2
Ureic nitrogen (N) 2.5
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 51.6 (P:22.4)
Potassium oxide (K2O) 9.9 (K:8.2)
Magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.0 (Mg: 1.9)
Boron (as polyborate) 0.025
Copper (as EDTA) 0.010
Iron (as EDTA) 0.175
Manganese (as EDTA) 0.060
Molybdenum (as molybdate) 0.005
Zinc (as EDTA) 0.075
Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre 0.7727 mS