A great high phosphorus feed to encourage vigorous root growth and good plant establishment. Use early in the season when plants are young.
To encourage vigorous root growth and good plant establishment. Suitable for most crops in most situations and typically used early in the season when plants are young.
- Good for helping new lawns take root and a great yield booster for potatoes.
- Stimulated root development
- Increased stalk and stem strength
- Improved flower formation and seed production
- More uniform and earlier crop maturity
- Increased nitrogen N-fixing capacity of legumes
- Improvements in crop quality
- Increased resistance to plant diseases
- Supports development throughout entire life cycle
Rate of Use – The standard rate is 1g of product per litre of water but this can be varied according to plant needs ranging from 0.5g to 2g per litre. Use lower rate for more sensitive plants (seedlings, potted plants under glass, conservatory, greenhouse) and the higher rate for rapidly growing outdoor plants. DO NOT exceed 2g per litre.
Application – Applied via a normal watering can. Simply add the appropriate amount of feed to the can add water and apply liberally to the plant root area.
Frequency of use – While plants are actively growing, our feed can be applied at every watering.
1 : 5 : 1 NPK
Nutrient Content (%)
Total nitrogen (N) 9.7
Nitrate nitrogen (N) 0
Ammoniacal nitrogen (N) 7.2
Ureic nitrogen (N) 2.5
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 51.6 (P:22.4)
Potassium oxide (K2O) 9.9 (K:8.2)
Magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.0 (Mg: 1.9)
Boron (as polyborate) 0.025
Copper (as EDTA) 0.010
Iron (as EDTA) 0.175
Manganese (as EDTA) 0.060
Molybdenum (as molybdate) 0.005
Zinc (as EDTA) 0.075
Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre 0.7727 mS