Flea Killer – Dog Cat Flea Fumigator Kills all Flying & Crawling Insects
For use only as an insecticide
Contains 13.25% W/W Permethrin.
Our ready-to-use insecticidal smoke generators for general disinfestation indoors. The insecticidal smoke will control insects present at the time of treatment by direct contact action (space treatment).
For use against flying and crawling insects such as houseflies, cluster flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, fleas, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches and stored product insects including saw-toothed grain beetle and adult grain weevils. For use in domestic situations, public hygiene areas including hospitals (not occupied wards), industrial and municipal buildings and food handling/storage/manufacturing premises. May also be used in zoos, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices and laboratory animal houses (excluding animal pens and cages).Not for use on grain or in empty grain stores.
Apply at a rate of one generator per: 120m3 for flying insects, 30m3 for fleas and bedbugs, 7.5m3 for ants and cockroaches.
Instructions for use
For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 2 hours.
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult ‘Rate of application’). Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50 cm x 50 cm.
4. Make the area to be fumigated as smoke tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
5. Open canister(s) and light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point first, then light the next fumer and move towards your exit point. Close the door on exit, it is not necessary to seal the door with tape.
6. Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
7. For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
For Control of insects:
Flying insects– houseflies, cluster flies, mosquitoes, wasps and moths.
Crawling insects– fleas, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, saw toothed grain beetles and adult grain weevils.
Disclaimer-the above information is intended to give general health and safety guidance on the storage, transport and use of the product. However, it is not intended to replace the product label and any appropriate technical usage literature available.
The requirements or recommendations of any relevant site or working procedure, system or policy in force or arising from any risk assessment involving the product should take precedence over any of the guidance contained in these guidance notes. No liability will be accepted for any injury, loss or damage resulting from any failure to take account of information or advice contained on this label.
PRECAUTIONS– Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Dispose of contents in accordance with national regulations. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
IF INHALED– remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. In case of fire: Use foam, carbon dioxide, dry powder or water fog to extinguish.
IF SWALLOWED– Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.