Growing Success Mole Repellent | 100g | Biodegradable
Growing Success Mole Repellent deters or moves moles in lawns and borders. It works by confusing the mole’s sense of taste and smell.
Instructions For Use:
Level all molehills and remove any surplus surface vegetation before closely mowing the lawn.
How to use
- Dissolve contents of one sachet in 9 litres of warm water. Allow to cool and stir thoroughly before use. Each sachet treats 25m².
- Apply as a coarse spray in calm conditions or with a watering can fitted with a fine rose to moist bare ground or closely mown turf immediately prior to irrigation or rain.
- Note: for treatment to be effective do not allow application to dry on the soil surface.
New mole runs
Where moles are moving into new areas apply the mole repellent in a 4 metre wide strip along the runs.
- Commence treatment at the edge of the infested area furthest from the original point of entry and apply in a 10 metre long strip
- Repeat application in successive strips at daily intervals, working towards the original point of entry, to move the moles out of your garden. Repeat as necessary for extended control.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep away from food and drink
- Store unused sachets in a safe place – do not store half used sachets
- Do not breathe powder dust
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Keep in original container, tightly closed in a safe place
- Do not empty into drains
- Dispose of unused product, in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site) contact your local council (local authority) for details
- Dispose of empty container in dustbin
- If you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately
- Protect from frost
- To avoid risk to man and the environment comply with all instructions for use
- Biodegradable – the powder breaks down naturally into nitrogenous fertiliser