Little Nipper Mouse Trap
Our Little Nipper mouse trap is a great humane and quick way of removing unwanted mice from your home and outdoor spaces. This updated and improved version of the classically designed mouse trap remains a popular choice for many people when it comes to mice infestations. The new updated version maintains the proven classic design but adds an easy clean raised bait anchor and stable trigger which are both effective and easy to use.
Instructions of use
- Pull back the spring mechanism and securely hold in place with your finger(s) or thumb.
- Once you have the mechanism in place, pull the pin through and towards the bait anchor (see images for example).
- Lift the baited anchor carefully and hook the pin on. Be sure to hold the spring trap down until you are sure it is secure.
- Your trap will now be set and ready.
- The Little Nipper is a quick and humane way of disposing of mice.
- Easy to use and proven to work design.
- Highly recommend mouse trap, with high catch-rate statistics.
- Handy raised treadle platform.
Due to the fine tuning nature of setting these traps it is sometimes necessary to manually adjust or tweak elements of the trigger fixing mechanism. Adjusting the trigger to optimise operation is commonpractice with manual traps and does not constitute the product as being faulty.
The safe, humane and friendly way to deal with unwanted house guests, this British-designed trap has been specially developed to cause the least possible stress and harm to captured mice. The door drops automatically behind the mouse when it crosses the treadle to reach the bait, sealing it safely inside.
- Easy to bait and set
- Transparent plastic body means trap is easily monitored
- Plentiful ventilation points reduce stress to caught mice
- Fully reusable
Rat Bait Station Box
The Rat Bait Station is a safe and reliable solution for rodent control. The robust, lockable construction means the station cannot be tampered with making it safe for use around children and animals. Add bait securely inside of the station to attract rats or mice. For best results, place bait stations indoors or out, where there are signs of rodent activity. The addition of a bait rod and tray makes this station versatile allowing you to use our rat/mouse poison
- Robust, lockable construction
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Includes key, bait rod and tray
- Easy fix – optional wall mount
Mouse Bait Station Box
The Mouse Bait Station provides a safe and reliable solution to mice infestations. The robust, lockable construction ensures the station is tamper proof allowing for safe use around children and animals. The low profile design and secure nature of this bait stations makes it ideal for use in sensitive areas indoors or outdoors where rodent activity is present. Simply add bait such as mouse poison rodenticide blocks or grain securely inside of the station to attract mice.
- Robust lockable construction
- Internal and external use
- Includes key
- Low profile design allows for discreet placement