Resolva lawn weedkiller extra concentrate
FOR USE ONLY AS A HOME GARDEN WEEDKILLER
Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate is powerful against broad leaved weeds
including buttercup, daisy, dandelion, clover, docks & many more.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
WHEN TO USE
Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of
September on lawn weeds that are actively growing.
Do not apply treatment during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other
WHERE TO USE
- For use on unwanted vegetation.
- DO NOT USE ON NEW-SOWN LAWNS FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS AFTER ESTABLISHMENT.
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist.
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application.
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label.
HOW TO USE
- Always read the label fully before use.
- Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose.
- Mix well before use.
- Loosen the measuring cap slightly and gently squeeze the bottle until the required
volume is achieved.
- Apply Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate at rate of 50ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of
water to cover 25sq.m covering weeds evenly.
- Wash equipment thoroughly after use.
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds.
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments.
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally
leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible.
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as
Maximum individual dose: 50 ml product per 25sq.m
Maximum Number of Applications: 2 per year
Keep out of reach of children
Read label before use
Avoid breathing mist/spray
Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for
Protection during/in use:
Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
Do not empty into drains.
Storage and Disposal:
KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste
except for empty containers which can be disposed of in the dustbin.
Contact your local council for details.
DO NOT RE-USE EMPTY CONTAINERS
PROTECT FROM FROST, WASH HANDS AFTER USE
This pack treats 250sq.m (25 car parking spaces).
1 parking space = 2m x 5m, which is 10sq.m.