SLUG KILLER GROWING SUCCESS ADVANCED RAIN FAST & CONFORMS TO ORGANIC GROWING REG
Growing success advanced slug killer is a blue pellet containing a naturally occurring active ingredient, ferric phosphate. The pellets can be used around edible and non-edible plants. On moist soil or in humid conditions, granules take up water and begin to swell. Slugs prefer moist and soaked granules.
Once attracted to and consuming the bait pellet, slugs cease to feed. They then crawl into the ground or a secluded location to die, leaving no unsightly trace of slime secretion and no necessity to collect corpses. The product is approved by organic farmers & growers for use in organic systems; growing success advanced slug killer contains ingredients that conform to annex 11a of EEC 2092/91 (modified) allowed for organic farming.
When to use
At the first sign of plant damage use as directed during late evening or early morning when slugs are most active.
How To Use
- Evenly scatter the pellets around all edible and non-edible plants (e.g. Hostas, bedding plants, strawberries, lettuce, cabbages, etc.) at 5g per square metre.
- Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control, to a maximum of 4 treatments per crop.
- When applying these slug pellets near food crops please take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped or resting on leaves.
- Keep children and pets away from spillages.
- Wash hands after use.
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke.