Jiffy 7-C Coir Pellets Organic Peat Free Hydroponic Seed Propagation Fibre Plug
These Jiffy-7C pellets are used by professional growers around the world, for an array of uses. Jiffy-7C is a cost-effective, clean rooting medium that is well suited to the propagation of many crops. Jiffy-7C pellets have been a best seller amongst professional growers and hydroponic growers, due to their condensed size. They are made coir, which is made from coconut piths and are a renewable resource.
Growers who use jiffy often comment that their seedlings and cuttings will start sprouting after 2 days. A product of the extensive testing that jiffy products have been through.
Below is a table of the sizes of pellet that we offer and their hydrated/de-hydrated dimensions.
|Available Size||De-hydrated Dimensions||Hydrated Dimensions|
|30mm x 38mm||25mm x 15mm||30mm x 38mm|
|35mm x 38mm||30mm x 15mm||35mm x 38mm|
|45mm x 42mm||40mm x 12mm||45mm x 42mm|
Keep in mind that for optimal use, the pellets must be hydrated before seedlings or cuttings are planted inside them.
How to use Jiffy-7C pellets
Jiffy pellets are designed to be easy to use, and a general how-to on their usage can be found below:
- Put the pellets in a planting tray, pot or seed tray of appropriate size.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water and pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or plant cuttings, and position the trays in a bright place.
- Take care to avoid frost, and gradually expose the sprouts to the sun.
- Never over-water them, or let them dry out.
- When watering them make sure to water thoroughly.
- To protect the sensitive roots make sure to completely cover the Jiffy-7C pellet in the flower bed, or pot that you are using when planting them.
We are an authorised dealer for Jiffy products. Always be aware of cheap imitations, as the results you will get from them when growing and propagating will not be the same as the genuine article.
!– Main Description Ends Here –>